Questions and Answers for Dr. Sidhu’s Patients
- What should I expect during my first visit?
Our New Patient visits include a comprehensive oral evaluation (full periodontal charting, health history screening, head, neck and oral cancer screening) X-rays, and a complete exam. After your New Patient visit, we will schedule any necessary treatment and provide an estimate for any recommended treatment. We will help you plan your appointments to maximize insurance benefits, and develop a payment plan if needed.
- Do you take my insurance?
We are a preferred provider with Washington Dental Services (Delta Dental), CIGNA, Aetna, Lifewise, Premera Blue Cross and Regence. At your request, we will work with you to pre-determine your coverage and benefits prior to performing work.We will also bill your insurance for you, help you plan your treatment in order to maximize insurance benefits and minimize your out-of -pocket expenses. We are happy to help you understand your benefits and answer any other insurance questions you may have.
- When should children come in for their first appointment?
We recommend children visit us for a “play appointment” and initial screening between the age of two and three years. Learn more about our pediatric dentistry services…
- What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept cash, credit cards (Mastercard, Visa, Discover), debit cards and personal checks.
- No payment is required at the time of your visit, however, we do offer a 5% same-day discount for payment by cash or check.
- We offer a 10% senior discount for our patients over the age of 65.
- We also offer payment plans for established patients.
- What should I do if I have a dental emergency?
In the case of a true medical emergency, please call 911.We make every effort to accommodate urgent care patients during our office ours. Please call us at 206-789-2555 and we will work to make you an appointment as quickly as possible.If you need to contact Dr. Sidhu after hours, please call our main office number at 206-789-2555. You will be referred to Dr. Sidhu’s emergency number or, in the event that he is unreachable, a trusted on-call doctor available to treat urgent care patients.