Full Service Dentistry in Ballard
Dr. Shane Sidhu and his staff provide a wide variety of treatments, from basic dental hygiene and preventative dentistry to root canals, crowns, and surgical extractions. Our breadth of services, depth of experience and emphasis on continuing education ensures that we are able to offer patients the latest treatments with minimal referrals – a truly unique aspect of our practice.
We take pride in our long-term relationships with patients, and seeing them through all their dental – and life – milestones. We’re here from the first loose tooth to the awkward braces years… from teeth whitening before your wedding to your child’s first visit.
- Dental hygiene and preventative dentistry with experienced hygienists
- Surgical extractions, including removal of wisdom teeth
- Crown and bridge treatment – simple and complex
- State-of-the-art root canal treatment with a specialist’s quality of care
- Sealants on molars to prevent cavities (children and adults)
- Night guards
- Bleaching to whiten teeth
- Pediatric Dentistry
We recommend that our youngest patients visit us for a “play appointment” and initial screening between the age of two and three years. Our goal for your child’s first visit is primarily to help him or her feel comfortable at the dentist’s office – we play with toothbrushes, say “AH!” and have fun!
Once your child is comfortable, we will complete an early orthodontic screening, decay and habit evaluation, and initial fluoride treatment, and assess any potential growth and spacing issues. If our initial exam reveals any decay, we are able to treat cavities in a gentle, non-traumatic way. We generally do not take x-rays until a child is four or five years old.
If you have a specific concern about your child’s oral health, or if your child suffers an oral injury, feel free to call us, no matter their age. We are always here to help!
- Oral Surgery, including cyst removal, socket preservation, and most other indications
- Cosmetic bonding, veneers, and crowns
- Partial and complete dentures
- Implant restorations
We specialize in treating anxious patients. We offer Nitrous Oxide sedation and oral sedation prior to appointment, when requested. If a little Beethoven – or some Pearl Jam – relaxes you, feel free to bring your iPod. If you have specific concerns or questions, please feel free to give us a call.